1. Remember before pregnancy when you had a sense of modesty about gross stuff?
Or maybe you didn’t. I don’t know your life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. And then your uterus got a tenant and BOOM! your vaginal discharge became fair game for conversation.
3. By the time you were actually in labor, you were sure your modesty had already been pushed to the brink.
4. But then you had a contraction just as your doctor was checking your cervix and your body clamped down on his arm so hard he couldn’t remove it for a full minute.
“I really need you to try to relax” he said.
Yeah. Right on top of that.
6. Ahhhh, the miracle of life.
7. So c’mon. Spill it. We want to hear about the time your water broke all over your dog and you had to give him a bath before you left for the hospital.
8. Share your funniest labor and delivery moments with us in the comments below!
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed": Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crash apples with their bare hands, and it's really something 🍎💪