1. Remember before pregnancy when you had a sense of modesty about gross stuff?
Or maybe you didn’t. I don’t know your life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. And then your uterus got a tenant and BOOM! your vaginal discharge became fair game for conversation.
3. By the time you were actually in labor, you were sure your modesty had already been pushed to the brink.
4. But then you had a contraction just as your doctor was checking your cervix and your body clamped down on his arm so hard he couldn’t remove it for a full minute.
“I really need you to try to relax” he said.
Yeah. Right on top of that.
6. Ahhhh, the miracle of life.
7. So c’mon. Spill it. We want to hear about the time your water broke all over your dog and you had to give him a bath before you left for the hospital.
8. Share your funniest labor and delivery moments with us in the comments below!
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎