1. Daria officially turned 20 years old this year...
2. ...as did Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. And in news that will leave you totally buggin': Alicia Silverstone plays the mom in the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie.
4. If Bart Simpson aged like a real person, he could be feeding his shorts to his own kids now. He'd be 38 years old today.
5. Jonathan Taylor Thomas (who, of course, voiced young Simba) is now older than Matthew Broderick was when he voiced adult Simba.
Broderick was 32 years old when The Lion King was released, while JTT is 35 years old today.
6. Steve Urkel is 40 years old today...
7. .....and Emma Bunton is 41. (BABY SPICE, dudes. THE BABIEST SPICE.)
8. Speaking of the Spice Girls, their debut album dropped 21 years ago!
9. In six years, Britney Spears will be eligible for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
10. You were saving up your money for these nail polishes and rings (of course) 22 years ago:
11. Calling something "the bomb" is now as obsolete as when your parents said "far out."
12. If That ’70s Show debuted today and was set the same number of years in the past as it was during its debut, it’d be called That ’90s Show and would take place in 1995.
13. Not freaking out? Well, Freaks and Geeks could take place 1998. Which is only ONE year before the show actually premiered in 1999.
14. Most kids graduating high school today were born in 1999, which is a year after TRL first aired.
15. They're also younger than all these CLASSIC albums:
16. You were watching My So-Called Life the year Justin Bieber was freaking born.
17. That same year (1994) CK One was released.
18. It's been so long since you wore these iconic logo tees that they've circled back again:
Yup, the kids today are basically buying your high school wardrobe.