1. What the first thing you do in the morning?
Snooze my alarm. Twice.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Dirty Martini with blue cheese-stuffed olives.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Obama. Benjamin Obama. No relation.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
An old Mexican proverb: "They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds."
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
When I pulled up to tape The Late Late Show last night, a producer opened my car and I wasn't ready. My purse got pulled out and all of the contents of my purse flew across the asphalt. He was super embarrassed, so I said "it wasn't a big deal" and we picked it up. That's about it. Nothing that crazy happening in my world.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Real Housewives. All of them.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Crossroads.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I listen to everything. Right now I'm rotating between Brad Paisley, Logic, Tribe Called Quest, and James Bay.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Tie between pudding pies and brownies.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Most recently, it's Girls Trip. Tiffany Haddish is one funny-ass human being.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
It's controversial I know, but I like Hawaiian pizza. Or supreme.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Entitlement without any work behind it.
15. What was your first online screen name?
I don't remember, but probably something like LISAMUNN3.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I say "fuck" more, but when I say "cunt" I really mean it.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
Smirking face emoji.
19. What’s the last book you read?
My girl Gabi Union's book, We're Going to Need More Wine. It's sooo good. Definitely a must read.
20. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
As long as I'm with someone I really like and we're really getting along and laughing a lot, then that's my best date. All others before don't really matter to me.
21. Which celebrity has made you the most starstruck?
22. What person do you admire most in your life?
23. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
24. New York or Los Angeles?
25. Twitter or Instagram?
26. Bacon or Nutella?
27. Coffee or tea?
28. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
29. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
Aliens are real.