1. He could ask Baz Lurmahn to handle decorations
3. And Beyonce to handle the music
4. Though he could just handle it himself
5. He’s not afraid of the manual labor aspect of party-prep
6. He’d greet every guest with a smile
7. The dress code would be casual
10. He’d be a cool and calm host
11. But he doesn’t always take himself seriously
12. So he wouldn’t be afraid to get a little crazy
13. And if his guests got crazy, he wouldn’t judge
15. He’d have an interesting guest list
16. He might invite Anderson Cooper
17. Or Mariah Carey
18. Or Oprah
19. And it’s fun just watching the two of them having their own party
20. He has the best toys
21. He’s not opposed to a water gun fight
22. When he walks into a room, it becomes a party
23. Sometimes it even becomes a dance party
24. He might even show you how to do some of his moves
25. He’d tell awesome jokes
26. The karaoke would be amazing
27. And he’s open to duets
28. With so many different fan bases, he’d want to have something for everyone
29. He’d definately have something for the kids
30. The younger ones
31. And the older ones
32. Geeky decorations for the comic fans
33. Challenges for the action fans
34. A song and dance number for the musical theater buffs
35. And for those who loves him as the romantic lead… this
37. He knows all a party really needs is a chocolate fountain
38. A giant slide
40. And good friends
41. I mean just look at this.
42. And this.
43. And this.
44. Hugh Jackman knows how to party
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.