1. Every morning, Shena Hardin would drive on the sidewalk past a bus that was unloading students. Here’s video of her doing that:
2. Shena was eventually arrested and tried in court. As punishment, a Cleveland Municipal Court judge ordered her hold an “idiot” sign for one hour on Tuesday and Wednesday. Here are those pictures:
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱