8. and make financial decisions for their partner if their partner is incapacitated.
10. North Carolina domestic violence laws could be called into question, threatening North Carolina victims of domestic violence.
“If Amendment One passes it could take away those protections and leave victims and their children even more vulnerable than they already are,” said Amily McCool, Wake County Assistant District Attorney.
13. Lastly, North Carolina citizens, who should all be equal under the law, will be discriminated by their own State, their own Representatives, and their own citizens.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎