8. and make financial decisions for their partner if their partner is incapacitated.
10. North Carolina domestic violence laws could be called into question, threatening North Carolina victims of domestic violence.
“If Amendment One passes it could take away those protections and leave victims and their children even more vulnerable than they already are,” said Amily McCool, Wake County Assistant District Attorney.
13. Lastly, North Carolina citizens, who should all be equal under the law, will be discriminated by their own State, their own Representatives, and their own citizens.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂