8. and make financial decisions for their partner if their partner is incapacitated.
10. North Carolina domestic violence laws could be called into question, threatening North Carolina victims of domestic violence.
“If Amendment One passes it could take away those protections and leave victims and their children even more vulnerable than they already are,” said Amily McCool, Wake County Assistant District Attorney.
13. Lastly, North Carolina citizens, who should all be equal under the law, will be discriminated by their own State, their own Representatives, and their own citizens.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.