The third annual North American Beard and Moustache Championship was held this past weekend at the Bremerton, Washington Elks Lodge.
2. Aarne Bielefeldt from California scored a perfect score.
He (obviously) won first place in the freestyle category.
3. Here are some pictures of the other winners:
Andrew Huston of Grants Pass, Oregon celebrates winning the English mustache category.
Gandhi Jones of Seattle won first place in the best mustache category. He was going for the Dali look.
Summer Santa, Dennis Simpson, of Port Orchard talks with Dan Wrenn of Shoreline about having a job with a beard. Wrenn placed first in his beard category, and Dennis was second.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏