1. Something happened on Aug. 7 — some may even call it a “resurrection,” the new Easter. The woman formally known as Britney Jean (we don’t talk about that anymore) was adorned in turquoise + pink tips.
Surely a bold move for a woman who now identifies as a “mom now.”
2. It was supposed to be just a normal, cool + kinda urban performance of her #1 Vegas show, Piece of Me. But it would be anything but that. In the next two days, Britney would perform two shows in nearly flawless form.
4. The Holy Spearit has been reborn.
5. Seriously, watch for yourself this dead-on choreo to “Work Bitch.”
8. And that’s far from all…
11. And now “Toxic.” Jesus Christ. Her midsection… It’s moving. It’s thriving. It’s making me…feel.
15. The breakdown for fan (un)favorite “Pretty Girls” was almost enough to make you forget that Britney did a song with Iggy Azalea.
18. Even in the hideous “Me Against the Music” pants, she fucking nailed it!!!
19. Like, WHO IS THIS?!
22. People, this is this the second coming of Godney Jean! What a time to be alive!
23. Watch a full compilation of her legit slayage here:
24. Welcome back, 2004ney. Have a seat and stay a while.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱