1. Something happened on Aug. 7 — some may even call it a “resurrection,” the new Easter. The woman formally known as Britney Jean (we don’t talk about that anymore) was adorned in turquoise + pink tips.
Surely a bold move for a woman who now identifies as a “mom now.”
2. It was supposed to be just a normal, cool + kinda urban performance of her #1 Vegas show, Piece of Me. But it would be anything but that. In the next two days, Britney would perform two shows in nearly flawless form.
4. The Holy Spearit has been reborn.
5. Seriously, watch for yourself this dead-on choreo to “Work Bitch.”
8. And that’s far from all…
11. And now “Toxic.” Jesus Christ. Her midsection… It’s moving. It’s thriving. It’s making me…feel.
15. The breakdown for fan (un)favorite “Pretty Girls” was almost enough to make you forget that Britney did a song with Iggy Azalea.
18. Even in the hideous “Me Against the Music” pants, she fucking nailed it!!!
19. Like, WHO IS THIS?!
22. People, this is this the second coming of Godney Jean! What a time to be alive!
23. Watch a full compilation of her legit slayage here:
24. Welcome back, 2004ney. Have a seat and stay a while.
- At least 11 people are dead and 69 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's health ministry says.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄