1. Back story: I have a friend from Poland who just posted a set of pictures from his American-themed birthday party. The album is called “American House Party.”
2. On what they drink: “Some people drink vodka inside the soda so they can pretend to drink something without the alcohol.”
3. Entertainment: Pocahontas:
5. Darth vader masks, Brooklyn nets hat, and a cat totem pole.
6. The food:
On punch: “It’s what we know from the US movies.”
7. And mini popcorns!
Also hot dogs (in baguettes).
8. There were beer bongs.
9. Lots and lots of beer bongs.
10. Posing like Americans:
11. On what they wore: “There wasn’t a dresscode but most of the guys decided to make fun and wear hats, Supreme tees and stuff.”
12. Miley Cyrus hair nubbins:
13. Red cups and deuces… also straws:
14. More American poses (and also a British flag?):
15. Peace signs!
16. Glow sticks!
17. And lots of plaid:
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏