1. Back story: I have a friend from Poland who just posted a set of pictures from his American-themed birthday party. The album is called “American House Party.”
2. On what they drink: “Some people drink vodka inside the soda so they can pretend to drink something without the alcohol.”
3. Entertainment: Pocahontas:
5. Darth vader masks, Brooklyn nets hat, and a cat totem pole.
6. The food:
On punch: “It’s what we know from the US movies.”
7. And mini popcorns!
Also hot dogs (in baguettes).
8. There were beer bongs.
9. Lots and lots of beer bongs.
10. Posing like Americans:
11. On what they wore: “There wasn’t a dresscode but most of the guys decided to make fun and wear hats, Supreme tees and stuff.”
12. Miley Cyrus hair nubbins:
13. Red cups and deuces… also straws:
14. More American poses (and also a British flag?):
15. Peace signs!
16. Glow sticks!
17. And lots of plaid:
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖