1. If you didn’t already know, people around the world throw American parties and they are hilariously awesome.
4. The No. 1 thing that is at every American party is red cups. For some reason, people around the world are obsessed with the fact that Americans use red cups.
6. Here’s a tower of red cups from an American party in Russia:
7. And here’s more proof showing that people around the world are completely baffled by them:
10. The No. 2 thing they tend to have at American parties is popcorn.
This is from Spain.
11. Or, as it says in this American party spread, “pop corns.”
12. This table from a party in Spain combines both popcorn AND red cups:
13. Another popular item at American parties: marshmallows on a stick.
15. And here’s a bro with a Starbucks cutout and red cup from a party in Russia:
16. Now that you have a basic knowledge of American parties, here’s a sampling of photos from parties around the world.
These were speech bubbles for a photo booth. SHAZAM!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.