1. If you didn’t already know, people around the world throw American parties and they are hilariously awesome.
4. The No. 1 thing that is at every American party is red cups. For some reason, people around the world are obsessed with the fact that Americans use red cups.
6. Here’s a tower of red cups from an American party in Russia:
7. And here’s more proof showing that people around the world are completely baffled by them:
10. The No. 2 thing they tend to have at American parties is popcorn.
This is from Spain.
11. Or, as it says in this American party spread, “pop corns.”
12. This table from a party in Spain combines both popcorn AND red cups:
13. Another popular item at American parties: marshmallows on a stick.
15. And here’s a bro with a Starbucks cutout and red cup from a party in Russia:
16. Now that you have a basic knowledge of American parties, here’s a sampling of photos from parties around the world.
These were speech bubbles for a photo booth. SHAZAM!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.