1. Meet Travis Mills, his wife, Kelsey, and their 1-year-old daughter, Chloe.
2. Travis lost all of his limbs in Afghanistan.
3. He hasn’t been home in Michigan since the accident happened.
In this photo, Travis’ father helps him put his prosthetics on.
They had a ramp specially built on his house.
9. This past weekend, Vassar, Michigan held their annual homecoming parade where Travis was the grand marshall.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.