1. Meet Travis Mills, his wife, Kelsey, and their 1-year-old daughter, Chloe.
2. Travis lost all of his limbs in Afghanistan.
3. He hasn’t been home in Michigan since the accident happened.
In this photo, Travis’ father helps him put his prosthetics on.
They had a ramp specially built on his house.
9. This past weekend, Vassar, Michigan held their annual homecoming parade where Travis was the grand marshall.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸