1. Meet Travis Mills, his wife, Kelsey, and their 1-year-old daughter, Chloe.
2. Travis lost all of his limbs in Afghanistan.
3. He hasn’t been home in Michigan since the accident happened.
In this photo, Travis’ father helps him put his prosthetics on.
They had a ramp specially built on his house.
9. This past weekend, Vassar, Michigan held their annual homecoming parade where Travis was the grand marshall.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.