3. Sharks for sale at Walmart:
4. Giant racks of meat for sale at Walmart:
5. And whatever this is for sale at Walmart:
6. Headphones like this:
7. A hotel shaped like a ping pong paddle:
9. A pool this crowded:
10. A beach this crowded:
11. This meal:
12. This meal:
13. And this meal:
29. People this passionate about chocolate peanut butter:
30. Multiple TVs on the back of a scooter:
36. Some dude taking a nap on a chain:
41. A cat with wings:
42. And a pig that can walk on two legs:
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎