3. Sharks for sale at Walmart:
4. Giant racks of meat for sale at Walmart:
5. And whatever this is for sale at Walmart:
6. Headphones like this:
7. A hotel shaped like a ping pong paddle:
9. A pool this crowded:
10. A beach this crowded:
11. This meal:
12. This meal:
13. And this meal:
29. People this passionate about chocolate peanut butter:
30. Multiple TVs on the back of a scooter:
36. Some dude taking a nap on a chain:
41. A cat with wings:
42. And a pig that can walk on two legs:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.