22 Things Justin Actually Said In Real Life, Seriously
Like literally. He said all of these.
1. On abortion: "I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby."
2. On things they have in Canada but not in America: "Basically, in Canada, we like to have spaghetti and milk. I don't know if you guys do that."
3. On Twitter: "When you follow me on Twitter, you are literally following my life. I think that's really cool."
4. On the day he was born: "The day I was born, March 1, 1994, Celine Dion was solid at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with 'The Power of Love.' Not a bad song to start your life on."
5. On pizza: "Singers aren't supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I'm a rule breaker."
6. On French: "Now I'm really glad that I speak French, because, let's face it, girls dig it when a guy speaks French. They call it the language of love, and that ain't no coincidence. Plus, I love my French fans! Très jolie!"
7. On his swagger coach: "I have a swagger coach that helps me and teaches me different swaggerific things to do."
8. On his first date: "My first date has been sort of mythologized as 'Bieber's Dating Disaster.' I took her to King's a buffet restaurant. Yes, I wore a white shirt. Yes, I got spaghetti. No, this was not the brightest idea. But it wasn't a big trauma, though."
9. On his fans: "My fans are like my glasses, yeah, without them I'd be blurry."
10. On Sundays: "Sunday comes after Saturday? Weird."
11. On politics: "I'm not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad."
12. On Anne Frank: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber."
13. After peeing in a mop bucket: "Fuck Bill Clinton!"
14. On saving people's lives: "People write to me and say, 'I'm giving up, you're not talking to me.' I just write them a simple message like, 'Never give up,' you know? and it changes their life."
15. On his ideal world: "I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me."
16. On his career: "I was found on YouTube. I think I was detrimental to my own career."
17. On Australia: "I don't know if I've been to Australia. Have I been to Australia?"
18. On when he was driving through some guy's neighborhood and the guy told him he couldn't drive like an asshole: "Get the fuck out of here!" *Spits* "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
19. On a tattoo on his arm: "I'm not going for the Sixteenth Chapel."
20. On black diamonds: "I wear black diamonds instead of regular ones because I'm not flashy, just flossssy."
21. On being yourself: "Don't try to be anybody else because that's what makes you not swaggy."
22. On glass doors: "Ouch."
Correction AGAIN: There were five (!) repeats on this list because apparently I can't see. Sorry.