1. Of course you remember SURGE.
2. The commercials:
3. The scream:
4. The slogan:
5. Well, people apparently really miss it. Individual cans are selling on eBay for over $50.
6. There was even an entire “30 Rock” episode devoted to it.
8. The most impressive part of the movement is their brand new billboard.
9. The members of the Facebook group raised enough money for this billboard 1/2 mile away from Coke headquarters in Atlanta.
10. According to one group member, a rep at Coke noted an increase in interest.
But for now…. the world waits.
You can join the SURGE Movement HERE.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.