The 25 Most Powerful "I Want It That Way" Hand Movements
The Backstreet Boys are the masters of hand dancing.
Most people don't realize the difficulty and importance of dancing with your hands. No band has mastered this artform more than the Backstreet Boys, and no music video demonstrates this better than "I Want It That Way."
Without further ado, here are the 25 most iconic hand dances from "I Want It That Way."
Press play and scroll
25. The You're In Really Big Trouble, AJ
24. The We're Actually Letting Kevin Sing
23. The Open-Armed Shimmy Shuffle
22. The Help Me Jesus
21. The You Want The D
20. The Finger Charge
19. The Reverse Howie Grapevine
18. The Testifying Brian
17. The Nick Says No
16. The Wipe Away Kevin
15. The One Desire
14. The Attention Whoreing AJ
13. The YOU.
12. The Low Swoop
11. The Shrunken No No No
10. The Literal Tell Me Why
9. The Limp Wristed AJ
The Limp Wristed AJ From Afar
8. The Howie Isn't Having It
7. The Finger Wiggle Kevin
6. The Heart Hold Sky Point
5. The Swoop-Snap-Serve
4. The AJ Has A Problem With The Air So He Slaps It
3. The AJ Has A Problem With The Sky So He Punches It
2. I Seriously don't even know what to call this one...
AND THE #1 MOST POWERFUL DANCE MOVE IS...