At the NRA convention there is an entire aisle dedicated to exotic animal hunting excursions. They had the prices advertised per-animal on pamphlets and signs. Most of the prices include accommodation.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to hunt a leopard. I have the info for you!
The booths have tons of pictures of kills from the hunts along with information about where they take place.
Some of the booths advertise “10 for 10” style deals.
Almost all of them have a photo album of pictures of the hunt that you can flip through and see what you’re in for.
Now here are the prices in order from least to most expensive…
16. Baboon: $150
15. Warthog: $450
14. Honey Badger: $1,000
13. Zebra: $1,650
12. Mountain Lion: $3,995
11. Alligator: $1,275
10. Giraffe: $3,750
9. Canadian Moose: $5,000
8. 5 random animals: $6,400
7. Cape Buffalo: $10,300
6. Bighorn Sheep: $12,500
5. Hippo: $16,000
4. Lion: $18,500
3. 8 random animals: $17,500
2. Leopard: $25,250
1. Elephants: $31,450
Or there’s the $1,500 a day bargain.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸