38. Angry Hissing Corgi
Angry Hissing Corgi (AHC) is best known for loving his box. Don’t mess with his box.
36. Tallulah Willis’ Corgi
The most famous corgi on this year’s list. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more from Tallulah Willis’ corgi in 2013.
Mango is the strangest eater on this year’s list. Mango is also a really awesome name for a corgi.
25. Ridiculously Photogenic Corgi
The most important corgi meme of the year.
The most important corgi meme of the year! It was like you couldn’t go on the Internet without seeing this little guy. He was everywhere!
24. Water Park Corgi
One minute and 10 seconds of pure joy that set the world on fire.
22. Dietrich, The Corgi Puppy That Has Issues With Door Stoppers
Dietrick showed us just how much door stoppers suck.
19. Zwierki, The Corgi Artist
Zwierki is the most famous corgi artist currently on the corgi art scene.
16. The Confused Corgi Puppies
What’s that noise? Oh, it’s just three corgis being excruciatingly adorable.
10. Corgi Rae Jepsen
Corgi Rae Jepsen burst onto the scene with her epic cover of lesser-known human Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.”
2. The Queen’s Corgis
The Queen’s Corgis brought corgis worldwide this year. On behalf of all of us, thank you. Unfortunately, one of the corgis, Monty, passed away this year. This post is dedicated to his memory. RIP.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.