1. Leprechaun’s in Trees (Mobile, Alabama)
Some of Alabama’s finest citizens spot a leprechaun in a tree. Is there gold?
2. Whistle Tips (Oakland, California)
Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis are interviewed by local news reporters in San Francisco.
3. Bear Sightings (Cleveland, Ohio)
Fox 8 reports on a recent string of bear sitings by using a cardboard bear cut out.
4. Jenkem (Jacksonville, Florida)
Fox 30 reports on the huffing of “butt hash” aka fermented shit.
5. What is Emo? (Grand Forks, North Dakota)
WDAZ goes deep into the extreme and dangerous emo lifestyle.
6. Ghost Riding The Whip (Seattle, Washington)
King5 reports on the recent trend of “ghost riding the whip.” Best part: 1:57.
7. Cyber Stalking Costume Store Worker (Cranston, Rhode Island)
I-team investigates a cyber stalker at a costume store. Video gets really good at 1:40.
8. Jesus For Ransom (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Someone steals a Jesus statue and sends a ransom note claiming they won’t return it until the owner cleans up her weiner poopies.
9. Cat Burglar (North Idaho)
One cats fetish for stealing underwear gets out of hand.
10. “I Didn’t Do It” Acid Eating Lady (Savannah, Georgia)
A woman throws boric acid on her neighbors. When the local news comes to interview her shes wearing a “I didn’t do it” shirt and eats the acid that’s on her lawn.
11. Penis Straws Being Sold At Walmart (Ironton, Ohio)
A woman finds straws in the shapes of penises at Wal-Mart.
12. Rats Take Over Lawn (Lexington, Kentucky)
Neighbors complain about rats taking over their neighbors lawn.
13. Michael Jackson’s Face In A Tree Stump (Stockton, California)
Michael Jackson’s face shows up in a tree stump. According to residents, it’s bigger than Jesus.
14. Popeye’s Runs Out Of Chicken (Rochester, New York)
WHAM interviews customers outside a Popeye’s in Rochester.
15. Watching Porn Way Too Loudly (Milwaukee , Wisconsin)
A man watches porn on loudspeakers. The situation turns sour quickly..
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at