The Oklahoma legislature is currently going over a bill would force every woman to listen to their fetus’s heartbeat before being allowed to have an abortion.
But Rep. Constance Johnson wasn’t having any of it.
3. She tried to add this amendment to the Bill:
“However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child.”
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are pushing their party to re-think climate change, after seeing its effect in the areas they represent.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵