You've probably seen pictures of iconic New York City landmarks like Times Square empty by now.
That's because practically no one lives there.
1. Local neighborhoods are still business as usual.
2. Crowds on the street.
3. Lines at Trader Joe's.
4. Lines at Best Buy.
5. Apparently huge "lines" were exempt from social distancing rules.
6. People are still blocking sidewalks.
7. You'd never know we were in the midst of a pandemic.
8. Parks are crowded.
9. Kids are scootering.
10. Basketball courts are full.
11. Everyone is out exercising.
12. Tourists are shopping.
13. They're still even operating the double decker tour buses.
14. Some subway cars are still crowded.
15. Some stations are full.
16. It's just business as usual in NYC.
17. Social distancing is working so well here.
18. I just hope everyone is washing their hands.
A tweet has been replaced of a crowded train car with another tweet of a crowded train car because the original tweet of a crowded train car might have not been in NYC.