1. Hello friends, there is a natural phenomenon that people working in retail know all too well. That phenomenon: people taking poops in fitting rooms.
3. The poop vandal has been terrorizing dressing rooms for years.
4. The following is a compilation of first-hand accounts from both poopers and people who’ve experienced them.
5. It happens all the time.
6. It’s really a thing and it’s time for this phenomenon to be explored.
7. No store is safe from a “fitting room poop vandal.” It happens everywhere.
8. It happens at Victoria’s Secret.
9. It happens at Target.
10. It happens at the Bon Ton.
11. It happens at Peter Harris.
12. It happens at Kohls.
13. It happens at J. Crew.
14. It happens at Hollister.
15. But most frequently, it appears to happen at Forever 21.
19. What are the problems with pooping in fitting rooms? The obstacles and consequences vary.
20. From stepping in it…
21. … to emotional distress…
22. … to dread. Absolute dread.
23. It also just sucks.
24. It really really sucks.
25. Good thing is, karma will most likely get you because YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO SHIT IN A DRESSING ROOM.
26. Another * positive * thing we do know is: If you sit in someone’s shit at Victoria’s Secret you may get a $100 gift card.
27. So, why does this happen? Why do people shit in fitting rooms?
28. Well we don’t really know. What we can do is try to understand the poopers. What are they thinking? Why would they do it? How? What. The. Fuck?!
29. It could just be that they really have to poop.
30. It could be lack of store bathrooms.
31. Or, what is really seems like, is that people really just like taking craps in fitting rooms.
33. For deeper reading, here’s a more detailed account from the Experience Project of someone who pooped in a fitting room. It provides a unique perspective:
Ok. So i was at hot topic trying to find some really skinny jeans to fit me. And while I was putting some on that were way too small for me, I had this horrific pressure on my butt. I had to go soo bad! I hadn’t gone in two days cause I was saving up for the weekend ;) So I tried to hold it in as best as I could and take off those pants so I could leave and go to the restroom. nope. that didn’t happen. they were not coming off. I was squirming every-which-a-way trying to get em off. But no. So eventually I gave up and was like screw it. I turned, looked at my butt in the mirror and just let loose. It was SOO loud! It was the loudest thing ever! My pants were all crackling and popping and the poop was tenting out my jeans. It was huge!
34. So yeah, there’s that.
35. In conclusion, this mystery will never be solved. Until then, DON’T SHIT IN FITTING ROOMS.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋