The lady gun market was hotter than ever at the NRA convention. And how do you make a gun stuff for ladies?
You make it pink!
21. First off, we have this iPhone taser.
It also chargers your phone at the same time.
20. A “chicks dig deep conceal” poster.
19. A gun holster for over your boobs.
18. A gun holster for under your boobs.
17. A “crush girl” bracelet.
16. A rhinestone fedora with waist-belt gun holster.
Perfect for the jazz club gun enthusiast.
15. Something that says “shoot like a girl” on it.
It’s basically the official motto of the NRA ladies.
14. Pink handguns.
PRO-TIP: Lady guns cost significantly more than their male counterparts even though they have the same specs.
In this case $352 for the pink one vs. $199 for the black one.
11. Pink camo.
Perfect for blending in at a baby shower.
10. More pink guns.
9. This shirt.
8. A “Sex In The City” inspired purse.
7. A Muddy Girl rifle.
6. African elephant hair jewelry, of course.
5. This book.
3. Purses with flair.
You probably want the grey one.
Or the pink one.
Or you know what? All of them!
2. Machine gun casing necklaces.
1. And last but not least, my absolute favorite: the Blingsting.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵