1. Niagara Falls in the day
3. Niagara Falls at night
4. Nik takes off.
Nik is a father of three and a seventh generation member of the famed Flying Wallendas acrobatic group. His family traces their roots to 1780 Austria-Hungary, where his ancestors traveled as a band of acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, animal trainers and trapeze artists.
The tightrope was 1,800 feet long.
22. Almost there…
23. Nik Wallenda pumps his fist as he nears completion.
24. And he did it!
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.