1. Niagara Falls in the day
3. Niagara Falls at night
4. Nik takes off.
Nik is a father of three and a seventh generation member of the famed Flying Wallendas acrobatic group. His family traces their roots to 1780 Austria-Hungary, where his ancestors traveled as a band of acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, animal trainers and trapeze artists.
The tightrope was 1,800 feet long.
22. Almost there…
23. Nik Wallenda pumps his fist as he nears completion.
24. And he did it!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏