1. Niagara Falls in the day
3. Niagara Falls at night
4. Nik takes off.
Nik is a father of three and a seventh generation member of the famed Flying Wallendas acrobatic group. His family traces their roots to 1780 Austria-Hungary, where his ancestors traveled as a band of acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, animal trainers and trapeze artists.
The tightrope was 1,800 feet long.
22. Almost there…
23. Nik Wallenda pumps his fist as he nears completion.
24. And he did it!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.