Each year the Annapolis Naval Academy freshman class, known as ‘Plebes,’ climb a monument covered in lard to retrieve the Plebian Sailor’s hat and replace it with an officer’s hat. The tradition is one step in marking the end of wearing freshman headgear and moving up to headgear more like a U.S. Naval officer.
It is also the gayest tradition ever.
2. Running to the monument, the boys begin to undress…
3. They use each other’s naked bodies to climb to the top.
7. Oh no, they’re wet.
9. What do we do with all of this lard?????
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.