Each year the Annapolis Naval Academy freshman class, known as ‘Plebes,’ climb a monument covered in lard to retrieve the Plebian Sailor’s hat and replace it with an officer’s hat. The tradition is one step in marking the end of wearing freshman headgear and moving up to headgear more like a U.S. Naval officer.
It is also the gayest tradition ever.
2. Running to the monument, the boys begin to undress…
3. They use each other’s naked bodies to climb to the top.
7. Oh no, they’re wet.
9. What do we do with all of this lard?????
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏