Each year the Annapolis Naval Academy freshman class, known as ‘Plebes,’ climb a monument covered in lard to retrieve the Plebian Sailor’s hat and replace it with an officer’s hat. The tradition is one step in marking the end of wearing freshman headgear and moving up to headgear more like a U.S. Naval officer.
It is also the gayest tradition ever.
2. Running to the monument, the boys begin to undress…
3. They use each other’s naked bodies to climb to the top.
7. Oh no, they’re wet.
9. What do we do with all of this lard?????
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick to lead the EPA, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍