1. It has come to my attention that everyone’s mom has absolutely no idea how to use abbreviations.
2. This problem has become especially apparent over the course of the past few years as massive amounts of moms have started using the texting medium.
3. Problem is, they have NO IDEA how to use this medium effectively.
4. It’s believed moms think they’re being clever with their abbreviations…
5. … when, in fact, they’re making absolutely no. sense. AT. ALL.
7. You see, moms don’t understand that leaving out one letter is kind of weird.
9. They don’t realize that most people just say type out “yes.”
10. They’re also unaware of “teen slang” and can fall victim to saying wildly inappropriate things.
12. STD meant “standard”:
14. And don’t get me started about their fascination with potatoes.
17. Another area moms fail horribly at is the abbreviation of store names.
18. It’s just no one calls it that.
19. And don’t get me started on the phenomenon of adding an “s” to the end of words.
20. So, how can you help?
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨