1. Throughout the Bonnarroo grounds are giant walls that artists are supposed to draw on.
2. Some people draw really cool things like this monkey riding a cat.
3. A giant pug:
4. Or Futurama Fry:
5. Non-artists write other things…
12. The grounds are also RIDICULOUSLY dusty, so the cars get really dirty. This is what people write on those:
20. There’s a big wall where everyone puts what they want to do before they die. Here are some things they wrote:
36. There was a bunch of Kanye West-related graffiti:
41. And there was also a movement to get Beyonce nominated for President.
42. The end.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔