1. Throughout the Bonnarroo grounds are giant walls that artists are supposed to draw on.
2. Some people draw really cool things like this monkey riding a cat.
3. A giant pug:
4. Or Futurama Fry:
5. Non-artists write other things…
12. The grounds are also RIDICULOUSLY dusty, so the cars get really dirty. This is what people write on those:
20. There’s a big wall where everyone puts what they want to do before they die. Here are some things they wrote:
36. There was a bunch of Kanye West-related graffiti:
41. And there was also a movement to get Beyonce nominated for President.
42. The end.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.