1. Throughout the Bonnarroo grounds are giant walls that artists are supposed to draw on.
2. Some people draw really cool things like this monkey riding a cat.
3. A giant pug:
4. Or Futurama Fry:
5. Non-artists write other things…
12. The grounds are also RIDICULOUSLY dusty, so the cars get really dirty. This is what people write on those:
20. There’s a big wall where everyone puts what they want to do before they die. Here are some things they wrote:
36. There was a bunch of Kanye West-related graffiti:
41. And there was also a movement to get Beyonce nominated for President.
42. The end.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America by the Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.