1. If you didn’t already know, Oscar Pistorious from South Africa made history this weekend when he became the first double amputee to compete in the Olympics.
He came in an astounding second in his first qualifying heat, but failed to qualify for the finals.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹