1. We have a problem here.
2. A group of actual monsters we will refer to as “Blind Ignorant Haters” are going around saying horrible, misguided things about Britney Spears’ weight.
4. Excuse my tone, it just bothers me when people are rude and ignorant. I just hate it.
5. I hate when people make broad, uneducated statements.
6. I hate when people who can’t see pretend that they can.
7. I hate when people question her ability to walk up stairs.
8. Like, she probably had to go to the bathroom.
9. And frankly, I just fucking hate you.
10. And you.
11. ALL OF YOU.
12. So let’s talk about it.
13. Let’s first talk about radiance. This picture was taken in early December. As you can see, Britney Spears is basically shitting out rays of hope and positivity. That’s what happens when you train for weeks/months. You get this glow. She has that glow.
14. THAT GLOW.
22. She is a grown-ass healthy woman.
24. She is basically a brick, like one giant muscle.
It’s her body type.
25. You don’t just make fun of someone’s body type.
26. And who fat shames anymore? That’s, like, so 2009.
27. So how do we fix this?
29. Let her eat chips.
30. And let her drink all of the goddamn Frapps she wants.
31. Bye, haters.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳