The song was written for Rihanna or Katy Perry but Queen Sia decided to keep it for herself.
But don’t go on thinking this some lesser leftover, this is a Sia song.
2. Sia told Ryan Seacrest:
“My friend Jesse Shatkin and I were jamming in the studio – I was playing piano and him on the marimba – and this gem popped out. He produced it up and then I plunked the lyrics on top, next, I usually think, ‘Oh this would work for Rihanna, or this would be a good one for B or Katy.’ But this time I was like, ‘Uh oh I think I just wrote a full blown pop song for myself by accident!’”
3. Brace yourself. Once you listen, you’ll never be the same way:
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲