6. George Zimmerman has a violent past yet was still allowed to WALK AROUND FREELY WITH A GUN.
Zimmerman had a previous charge in 2005 of battery on a police officer while interfering with the arrest of a friend. His ex-girlfriend had also filed a restraining order on him for domestic abuse. For some reason, he was ALLOWED TO WALK AROUND FREELY WITH A GUN.
8. When the “stand your ground” law was passed, critics said it could encourage racially motivated killings and promote deadly escalations of arguments.
“All this bill will do is sell more guns and possibly turn Florida into the OK Corral,” said Democratic state Rep. Irv Slosberg of Boca Raton in 2005.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂