1. When his teammates left him hanging during the pregame.
2. When the flyover reminded him of the scene where Goose dies in Top Gun.
4. When he looked at the scoreboard.
5. When he yelled in vain.
8. When he wondered if he DVR’d the Prince episode of New Girl.
9. When he remembered he doesn’t even have DVR.
10. When he was all, like, “Argh.”
11. When he was super bummed.
12. When his own lineman told him he’d rather watch the Puppy Bowl.
14. Whe he just couldn’t get loose.
16. When he threw that interception.
17. When he threw that other interception.
18. When he fell down and went boom.
19. When he remembered the Curse of Wes Welker.
Now 0 for 3 in Super Bowls.
BONUS SAD MANNING.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈