1. Most current high school seniors were not alive when Michael Jordan wore the number 45.
2. Friday Night Lights was published 23 years ago.
3. The first And1 Mixtape was released 15 years ago.
4. This is what ESPN.com looked like in 1998.
6. You remember playing Madden before the “Madden Curse” existed because players weren’t on the cover until 2001.
7. … this is what the graphics looked like in 2000.
8. It’s been a decade since Joe Namath tried to kiss Suzy Kolber on live TV.
9. John Daly’s last Top 10 in a major was 18 years ago.
10. The famous Macarena craze that dominated sporting events was 17 years ago…
12. The XFL only lasted one season… 12 years ago.
14. It’s been 15 years since a hockey puck glowed like a comet on our TV screens.
15. And speaking of hockey, “The Great One” scored his last goal 14 years ago.
17. It’s been almost 14 years since John Rocker made his racist and homophobic comments about New Yorkers.
18. He hasn’t stepped on a major league mound in a decade.
21. It’s been a decade since G-Reg and the 7th Floor Crew changed the rap game.
22. Grant Hill hasn’t worn Fila sneakers in 14 years.
25. Allen Iverson hasn’t been to practice in 12 years.
26. Which was the same year he introduced the shooting sleeve…
27. It was also the last time the dunk contest was worth watching.
28. The last time the Buffalo Bills made the playoffs Bill Clinton was president.
30. Everyone in this photo is now at least 35 years old.
31. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater came out 14 years ago.
32. Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra found true love 15 years ago. Their marriage lasted nine days.
33. You remeber when Lance Armstrong got cancer? Well, that was 17 years ago. He was 25.
37. This commercial is 13 years old.
38. The No. 1 pick in last year’s hockey draft was born in 1995.
39. Which was the same year the Nordiques left Quebec for Colorado.
40. Andrew Wiggins was eight months old when O.J. Simpson was declared not guilty.
41. In 2000, Boston College, Syracuse, Uconn, Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, West Virginia and Miami were all members of the Big East.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.