If you're a New York Knicks fan you're probably in a pretty dark place right now. Last season, the Knicks won 54 games and advanced to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. They were exciting to watch and gave fans some hope that maybe — just MAYBE — with a couple roster tweaks they could compete for a title. But as we all know being optimistic about the New York Knicks is almost always a mistake and although they're only 3.5 games out of the last playoff spot Madison Square Garden has been home to the most hilariously inept basketball team in the NBA. There may still be a month until the end of the regular season, but why wait to celebrate how #blessed everyone has been to watch the Knickerbockers this year.
1. Andrea Bargnani proved to be the most entertaining dunker of our generation...
2. As well as a game-changing defender.
Europeans have a reputation for being soft on the defensive end of the floor, but Bargnani might be legitimately allergic to human contact.
3. Mike Woodson completely adapated all of Mr. Potato Head's mannerisms.
4. Carmelo completely gave up trying to mask his frustration.
5. The celebrities in attendance don't even feign interest anymore.
Larry Davis was pretttaaaayyy prettttaaayyy unimpressed, while Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne looked too drunk to even know who was playing.
7. Who apparently didn't realize you need a license to have a gun in New York.
8. They can't perform the basic functions of the game they're paid millions of dollars to play.
9. They have resorted to very childish tactics in order to gain the slightest advantage.
This is what happens when J.R. Smith is not playing in a contract season.