1. They’re two of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game.
They literally trade passing and touchdown records like kids traded Pokémon cards in the early 2000s.
6. They enjoy shouting.
Only Peyton Manning can curse off an offensive lineman, realize he was wrong, and then sort of apologize while still yelling. LOUD NOISES.
Tom really doesn’t like people who wear vertical stripes. It doesn’t matter how nice they are to him.
10. They both have great senses of humor…
This is still the best skit an athlete has ever done on SNL.
See, look they’re basically identical twins…
There is one pretty major difference…
One is married to the one of the most famous supermodels in history and one is married to a woman he met before he started college. Hey, different strokes for different folks.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂