1. They’re two of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game.
They literally trade passing and touchdown records like kids traded Pokémon cards in the early 2000s.
6. They enjoy shouting.
Only Peyton Manning can curse off an offensive lineman, realize he was wrong, and then sort of apologize while still yelling. LOUD NOISES.
Tom really doesn’t like people who wear vertical stripes. It doesn’t matter how nice they are to him.
10. They both have great senses of humor…
This is still the best skit an athlete has ever done on SNL.
See, look they’re basically identical twins…
There is one pretty major difference…
One is married to the one of the most famous supermodels in history and one is married to a woman he met before he started college. Hey, different strokes for different folks.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲