1. Major Benson Winifred Payne - Damon Wayans
A member of the incredibly prolific Wayans family, Damon went on to create three television shows in the late 90s to early 00s, most notably ‘My Wife and Kids’ which lasted 123 episodes. He’s currently best known for being the father of ‘Happy Endings’ star Damon Wayans Jr.
2. Emily Walburn - Karyn Parsons
Best known for her role as Hilary Banks in ‘The Fresh Prince of Bell Air,’ Parson’s career peaked around the release of ‘Major Payne.’ She went on to star alongside Tim Meadows in the ‘The Ladies Man,’ but has been inactive since 2002.
3. Cadet Alex Stone - Steven Martini
Martini’s acting career never really took off after his starring role in Major Payne. After enough appearances in TV movies and the requisite ‘Law & Order’ credit, Martini switched his focus to screenwriting. Alongside his brother, Demitri, he co-wrote ‘Lymelife,’ which appeared at the 2008 Sundance and Toronto Film festivals.
4. Cadet Kevin ‘Tiger’ Dunne - Orlando Brown
Brown’s role as Tiger was the first of what has become a very long and successful career. Since 1995 he has made appearances in 23 television series, including reoccurring roles in ‘Family Matters,’ ‘Moesha’ and ‘The Jamie Foxx Show.’ He later found his big break as a co-star on the show ‘That’s So Raven’ with fellow child actor and ‘Cosby Show’ alum Raven-Symoné. He was also arrested for a DUI in 2011.
5. Cadet Dotson - Andrew Leeds
The obnoxious brown noser who intentionally trips Cadet Stone during the Military Games took a break from acting after ‘Major Payne’ and earned his degree in computer science from Stanford University. He began resurfacing in 2002 and made appearances on ‘CSI,’ ‘Nip/Tuck,’ ‘Desperate Housewives,’ ‘House’ and ‘Bones.’
6. Cadet Wuliger - Chris Owen
Owen went on to appear in seemingly every teen comedy in the late-90s including his memorable role as the Shermanator in the ‘American Pie’ franchise.
7. Cadet Deak Williams - Damien Dante Wayans
Damon Wayans’ nephew isn’t a well-known member of his famous family, however his last name has helped him sustain a relatively successful career. He directed the parody film ‘Dance Flick’ as well as some episodes of ‘My Wife and Kids.’ However Damien’s most memorable role was as Tec in the Jamie Kennedy classic ‘Malibu’s Most Wanted.’
8. Cadet Heathcoat - R. Stephen Wiles
‘Major Payne’ is the only acting credit for R. Stephen Wiles, which made him extremely hard to find. However after locating his MySpace and Linkedin accounts we found that he is happily married and working as a branch manager of a Enterprise Car Rental in West Virginia.
9. Cadet Bryan - Joseph Blaire (Joda Blare-Hershman)
Blaire is among the many cadets who list ‘Major Payne’ as their only acting credit. He was last seen as a photographer for Simple Production in Brooklyn, NY.
10. Cadet Leland (Stephen Coleman), Cadet Sgt. Johnson (Peyton Chesson-Fohl), Cadet Fox (Mark W. Madison)*
Due to lack of internet evidence - except the fact that Chesson-Fohl appeared as a roller blader in ‘First Kid’ and Madison isn’t actually deaf - we’ve been forced to conclude that these actors has fallen off the face of the earth. If you know anything about Cadet’s Leland, Johnson and Fox please let us know.
11. *UPDATE: Cadet Fox - Mark W. Madison
Cadet Fox recently reached out on Twitter to give BuzzFeed an update on his whereabouts. Madison hasn’t “seen the guys since the movies. I had a few extra rolls since & a print ad for the navy but my career was non existant. I had fun filming tho.”
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- Eight billionaires – all men – together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having a lot of fun with it.