1. Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll might be a 9/11 truther.
2. Seahawks star quarterback Russell Wilson gets his porn from Twitter.
4. Tom Brady does emo black-and-white Ugg commercials.
5. The Seahawks sell watered-down beer at CenturyLink Field.
6. Patriots owner Bob Kraft accused Vladamir Putin of stealing his Super Bowl ring.
7. Marshawn Lynch did not know that Buffalo was not New York City.
8. Macklemore is a big Seahawks fan.
9. Jon Bon Jovi is good friends with Bob Kraft.
10. Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was — and still is — a smug lacrosse bro.
The surly Patriots coach grew up in lacrosse-crazed Maryland, a place where parents name their blazer-and-khaki-clad kids Tad, Chaz, and Landon. Belichick spent his formative years at Wesleyan University, in Connecticut, where he played both football and lacrosse. No offense to people that play and enjoy lacrosse, but you have to admit it makes him even more hatable.
11. This super-cool Patriots fan exists.
12. And this one.
13. This picture of Seattle Seahawks General Manager John Schneider exists.
14. The New England Patriots Twitter account let THIS happen.
15. When Bob Kraft helped his VERY YOUNG girlfriend with her audition tape.
16. The Seahawks pay Texas A&M to use the term "12th Man."
In 2006, the Seahawks paid an initial $100,000 to the University to use term "12th Man" and pay an additional $5,000 every year. The current contract runs out in 2016.