26 Disappointing Facts About This Year's Super Bowl
Everything you didn't know you needed to know about this year's big game.
1. Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll might be a 9/11 truther.
4. Tom Brady does emo black-and-white Ugg commercials.
7. Marshawn Lynch did not know that Buffalo was not New York City.
8. Macklemore is a big Seahawks fan.
9. Jon Bon Jovi is good friends with Bob Kraft.
10. Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was — and still is — a smug lacrosse bro.
The surly Patriots coach grew up in lacrosse-crazed Maryland, a place where parents name their blazer-and-khaki-clad kids Tad, Chaz, and Landon. Belichick spent his formative years at Wesleyan University, in Connecticut, where he played both football and lacrosse. No offense to people that play and enjoy lacrosse, but you have to admit it makes him even more hatable.