1. This is Jason Dufner — your incredibly nonchalant winner of the 95th PGA Championship.
3. An effortless Hogan-esque swing…
6. This is how he celebrated his first major championship yesterday — as if he won $5 on a scratch off.
7. But he is human.
11. Seriously, he’s one of the most well-liked players on tour.
15. Who to his credit never backs down from Duf’s ribbing…
Before his win on Sunday Dufner had been best known for his 2011 collapse at the PGA Championship — which Bradley won in a playoff.
16. And let us know that Duf Daddy didn’t always look so effortless.
17. Keegan was the second person to congratulate Duf on his victory…
Bradley was apparently on his way to the airport and told the driver to turn around so he could be green-side to watch Dufner win his first major — and give him a big “bro hug.”
18. After his beautiful wife Amanda — who got an awesome ass pat on national TV.
23. And his beloved alma mater.
25. So while he might not always be the most expressive or charismatic guy on the course…
26. Remember, you don’t get 50 nicknames without being a fun-loving goofball.
27. So the Dufman should probably be your new favorite golfer.
Congrats on your first major title. War eagle!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱