3. DO pay the ticket, and possibly reflect on your blunder.
Because we all know public embarrassment can be a slippery slope.
4. DON’T get lilac colored hair.
6. DON’T get charged with MULTIPLE hit and run accidents in a five-month span.
8. DO try and stay out of the public eye.
10. DON’T spend two bizarre hours alone in a West Hollywood dressing room.
11. DON’T continue to drive with suspended liscense.
12. DON’T act like no one can see you.
15. DON’T spend 30 unresponsive minutes locked in a bakery bathroom.
16. DO heed your own movie character’s advise.
19. DO remember to bring the dancing lobsters to court.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝