3. DO pay the ticket, and possibly reflect on your blunder.
Because we all know public embarrassment can be a slippery slope.
4. DON’T get lilac colored hair.
6. DON’T get charged with MULTIPLE hit and run accidents in a five-month span.
8. DO try and stay out of the public eye.
10. DON’T spend two bizarre hours alone in a West Hollywood dressing room.
11. DON’T continue to drive with suspended liscense.
12. DON’T act like no one can see you.
15. DON’T spend 30 unresponsive minutes locked in a bakery bathroom.
16. DO heed your own movie character’s advise.
19. DO remember to bring the dancing lobsters to court.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹