3. DO pay the ticket, and possibly reflect on your blunder.
Because we all know public embarrassment can be a slippery slope.
4. DON’T get lilac colored hair.
6. DON’T get charged with MULTIPLE hit and run accidents in a five-month span.
8. DO try and stay out of the public eye.
10. DON’T spend two bizarre hours alone in a West Hollywood dressing room.
11. DON’T continue to drive with suspended liscense.
12. DON’T act like no one can see you.
15. DON’T spend 30 unresponsive minutes locked in a bakery bathroom.
16. DO heed your own movie character’s advise.
19. DO remember to bring the dancing lobsters to court.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.