1. Because their coach has a PhD. in kinesiology!
Known as human kinetics or the scientific study of human movement.
3. Because this postgame interview was amazing.
4. Because they had true fans before the tournament started.
6. Because layups are more democratic than dunking.
13. Because they’re the only team remaining from the rugged A-10 conference.
Arguably the toughest mid-major conference in the country this year.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶