3. Both have a singular purpose.
We all know those people who go to the gym looking perfect and you know they’re not actually there for the benefits of the gym. We also have those friends who show up to Wine Wednesday with beer or vodka and we can’t help but silently judge them.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder for fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿