1. When people ask you how postgraduate life is going.
2. When people congratulate you on graduating.
3. When you return for homecoming and freshman think you're super old.
4. When anything related to school is suddenly a foreign concept.
5. Everything you say to anyone younger than you automatically seems like a threat.
6. When your favorite TV show is on and everyone you used to watch it with is far away.
7. When you live with your parents and it's as if college never happened.
8. When you finally make a little money and you feel like the richest person alive.
9. When scroll through Facebook and see your pre-grad friends having dinner.
10. Your signature dance moves don't seem appropriate anymore.
11. Neither do one-night stands.
12. When people ask you how the job search is going.
13. Worse, when you get to the final round of an interview process only to be told, "Thank you, but we're going in a different direction."
14. When you try and network with everyone you meet hoping they'll lead to a job.
15. When seniors are getting engaged and you're still single.
16. When you have nothing to do, and no one to do nothing with.
17. When you feel like nothing good will ever come of graduating.
18. But ultimately, you're your worst enemy.
19. And once you accept that...
20. ...Everything will eventually begin to get better.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!