1. You have never once made it to the movies on time.
2. "I'll be there in 5" means a lot of different things to you.
3. When your friends invite you to something, they tell you it's starting an hour before it actually starts.
4. You're always running when you arrive anywhere.
5. You know the dread of being locked out of a room you're supposed to be in.
6. You've never shown up for a date before the other person.
7. You strongly support a mandatory 30-minute tolerance.
8. At this point, you've totally run out of excuses.
9. When something actually does happen to make you late, nobody believes you anymore.
10. You set a thousand different alarms.
11. You've resorted to setting your watch ahead to try to fool yourself.
12. You even arrive late for the most important moments of your life.
13. You're even late to events that YOU ORGANIZED.
14. Even if you get up extra early, or leave way before you're supposed to, you can never show up on time.
15. You can't stand it when people are less punctual than you.
16. You feel like you deserve praise when you show up just 10 minutes late for something.
This post was translated from Spanish.