1. In your 20s, you drink whatever you can afford. Usually something pretty cheap like Miller Lite.
In your 30s, you drink whatever has the most electrolytes in it because you need something that will help with your horrendous hangover.
2. In your 20s, it takes at least two hours to get ready before going out for the evening.
In your 30s, the prerequisite for a night out is a nap.
3. Regardless of whether you're going to a gala or a dive bar, you had to make a statement with your clothes when you went out in your 20s.
In your 30, your clothes are the least of your concern.
4. In your 20s, you don't talk to your friends all night because dancing is what matters.
In your 30s, you'll straight up leave a bar or club if the music's too loud. You're not about that life anymore.
5. When you throw a party in your 20s, you invite as many people as possible.
In your 30s, you make a careful list of invitees and ask them to confirm.
6. If there's any occasion worth celebrating, you definitely need to do it in a club or bar in your 20s.
When you turn 30, you prefer for any party to be at home.
7. If there's food at a 20-something's party, It's exclusively chips, popcorn, or something easy along those lines.
In your 30s, you can finally afford to show off a little with your party snacks.
8. In your 20s, you can't make it through the night without at least one of your neighbors calling and asking you to turn it down a bit.
In your 30s... surprise! You are that neighbor.
9. In your 20s, it's not uncommon to walk in on a couple "being intimate" in your bedroom when you throw a party.
In your 30s, you're more likely to open a door to find a sleeping baby.
10. This was the type of game you played when you were drunk in your 20s:
In your 30s, you just stick to actual board games.
11. In your 20s, the only excuse for not going out with your friends on the weekends was severe illness.
In your 30s, any reason is good enough to cancel.
12. In your 20s, the only thing better than the party is the after-party.
In your 30s, there's absolutely no such thing as an after-party.
13. In your 20s, waking up the day after a party is the easiest thing in the world.
In your 30s, the following image is a photo-realistic depiction of you after even the tamest parties:
This post was translated from Spanish.