back to top

16 Struggles For People Who Cry About Everything

And if not, tag that one friend you have that barely needs an excuse to burst into tears.

Posted on

1. Every time you fight with someone you can never express what you want to say through your sobs and tears.

On the inside, you've got your whole argument figured out, but on the outside there's only rivers of tears.
ABC

On the inside, you've got your whole argument figured out, but on the outside there's only rivers of tears.

2. You don't just cry out of sadness.

Nope! You also cry when you're overcome with emotion, or because you're happy, or just because you saw a puppy in a sweater...
The WB

Nope! You also cry when you're overcome with emotion, or because you're happy, or just because you saw a puppy in a sweater...

3. If you're feeling fine, but see someone else crying, the tears pass over to you instantly.

Then you even get accused of trying to steal the spotlight, but you simply cannot help it.
Warner Bros.

Then you even get accused of trying to steal the spotlight, but you simply cannot help it.

4. When something bad happens to your favorite characters in TV shows and movies, it's a complete crisis.

CBS

10% of your tears are for your own problems. The other 90% is for things that happen in shows and movies.

5. You have a particular weakness for commercials with a cheesy message.

WHY IS THIS BEER COMMERCIAL ABOUT HORSES MAKING ME WEEP?!
AMC

WHY IS THIS BEER COMMERCIAL ABOUT HORSES MAKING ME WEEP?!

6. When your friends try to make you cry on purpose because they think it's funny.

Even them just saying that everything makes you cry kind of makes you want to cry sometimes.
Universal Pictures

Even them just saying that everything makes you cry kind of makes you want to cry sometimes.

7. You have a rule: "Don't hug me when I'm crying."

FOX

The reason: the tears increase by 450%.

8. You're constantly being accused of faking it.

Your friends all accuse you of exaggerating to win yourself some sympathy points.
CBS

Your friends all accuse you of exaggerating to win yourself some sympathy points.

9. You've had to blame your "allergies" to hide your condition.

Or dust, or that something got in your eye. It never fails.
CBS

Or dust, or that something got in your eye. It never fails.

10. Going to the movies for a first date is always a terrible idea.

CBS

Going to eat wings? Nooo. That's no big deal. The worst date for you is the movies, because you know that at any moment you'll start crying disconsolately.

11. When you've been drinking, you're like 3,000 times more sensitive.

Any little thing will set you off.
Paramount Pictures

Any little thing will set you off.

12. If you wear makeup, you know that you always have to use the water resistant stuff.

Because you never know when you're going to end up looking like a raccoon at the slightest provocation.
Sony Music

Because you never know when you're going to end up looking like a raccoon at the slightest provocation.

13. You have to take tissues with you everywhere you go.

FOX

Seriously, everywhere. You never know where the bawling will catch you.

14. If you're a woman, you constantly get asked if you're on your period.

"NO, I'M LIKE THIS ALL MONTH!"
E!

"NO, I'M LIKE THIS ALL MONTH!"

15. You live in fear of being in public and hearing THAT ONE SONG that always makes you cry.

You're in line at Subway and that song comes on that reminds you of your ex and you're just done.
RCA

You're in line at Subway and that song comes on that reminds you of your ex and you're just done.

16. And most of the time, you can't even remember why you started crying in the first place.

After an hour of weeping, you suddenly come to your senses and ask yourself: "what was I supposed to be crying about?"
Focus Features

After an hour of weeping, you suddenly come to your senses and ask yourself: "what was I supposed to be crying about?"

This post was translated from Spanish.

Top trending videos

Watch more BuzzFeed Video Caret right