1. This was your life blood.
2. And you can relate to this look on a deeply personal level.
3. There was no better feeling than when your parents reached into their pockets and gave you change to buy some of these.
4. After school you'd work hard on your skills to be match ready for the weekend.
5. When it came to game time, every match felt like you were playing for your country.
6. And it didn't matter who was watching, it felt like a full stadium.
7. Carrying the sport equipment was the biggest honour you could be bestowed with.
8. You were never happier than when it was your turn.
9. Or when you won the Macca's voucher for Most Valuable Player.
10. You knew all the weird warm-up drills...
11. ...and all the crazy post-victory chants.
12. You tried less mainstream sports during your off season.
13. When you weren’t playing sport you were trading these like a pro on Wall Street.
14. And you probably had a sport-related bed spread.
15. Saturday mornings in winter had you like...
16. And this gives you flashbacks to games that SHOULD have been called off.
17. But then sweltering summer days weren't any better.
18. And people thought you were injury prone but sprains and grazes were normal to you.
19. Although playing for your team made the pain go away.
20. Because everyone on your team was your mate.
21. And there was nothing you enjoyed more than painting each other's face for finals.
22. After finals were over, your end of season presentation nights ended up here.
Shout out to the kid who would eat the mystery concoction of whatever dinner items were left on the table... mixed with ice-cream.