1. Driving to where you need to be in only 20 minutes.
2. And using the excuse of "shit public transport" so you can drive everywhere.
3. Cramming a whole year's worth of partying into one crazy month.
4. And spending all your summer festival nights in one place.
5. Ordering a pint and knowing exactly what the fuck you'll get.
6. Being able to trust the weather forecast.
7. Meeting half of Adelaide at the Mall's Balls.
8. Stunning sunsets at Adelaide Oval.
9. Having news outlets solely dedicated to the Crows and Power.
What do you mean there are other teams?
10. Being able to get to a picturesque winery within an hour.
11. And having beach views so close to the city.
12. The buzz of the Adelaide Central Markets on a Friday night.
And all of that delicious fresh produce.
13. Living near a suburban Foodland.
Foodland > Coles/Woolies tbh.
14. Finding cheap AF rent in an actual house.
How's about that $460 a week palace in inner city Adelaide!
15. People understanding your deep personal feelings about Magic Mountain and Dazzeland.
16. Needing only to ask "what school did you go to?" to work out where you know someone from.
17. Not being laughed at for your accent.
18. Getting "early minutes", having "casual clothes" days and knowing what a Stobie pole is.
19. Calling these cold rolls like they should be called.
20. Ordering a chicken "parmi".
21. Always having easy access to a Farmer's Union Iced Coffee.
22. Knowing these local bad boys are the default present-giving chocolate.
23. And having your one stop shop for chips, gravy and a piping hot meat pie.
Twenty... four... seven.