1. After the stressful lead up to Christmas and the day itself, everyone is in a much better mood.
2. You've got nowhere to be so you don't have to get up early.
3. In between naps, you have time to properly play with the Christmas presents you got.
4. More often than not there will be some kind of all-in water fight to cool off.
5. And while you ~love~ your extended family, today is all about hanging out with your mates.
6. Which means there are a heap of BBQs to attend.
7. With all the leftover food you could possibly want.
Christmas ham and prawns for every meal followed by plate after plate of pav. That is living.