1. Most days you sit at your desk happily working away, not a care in the world.
2. But every so often, a familiar but unwelcome feeling comes over you.
3. You gotta go and you're at work.
4. Often it's just a false alarm.
5. But other times it's all too real. IT'S HAPPENING.
6. The thing is, you know it's coming, and there's nothing you can do about it.
7. You try to stay calm because it's not the end of the world.
8. Walking away from your desk so as not to attract attention is your personal Everest.
9. Karen from accounts wanting to know about your weekend almost ends you.
10. Carrying on conversations feels like an eternity.
11. OF COURSE, everyone else in your office happens to be on the same toilet schedule...
12. ...and EVERY single stall is already full.
14. Sitting down nervously clenched, you fake a cough just to hide your embarrassment.
15. After all the anxiously hurrying around, you forget the cardinal rule of public bathrooms: Always check for toilet paper FIRST.
16. You knock on the stall door, only to hear the dreaded "Someone's in here" reply.
17. So you take your search elsewhere.
18. You're reminded why the public toilets across the street are empty...
19. ...and you know your favorite "drop off location" is for customers only.
20. You fear that if you don't find somewhere soon, it'll all be over.
21. You encounter a moment of truth where you have to decide if this is how you're going to live your life...
22. ...when you finally stumble upon the Holy Grail of public toilets.
23. A fully stocked, clean public bathroom really exists.
24. Finally, it's just you and the toilet.
25. You did it! What a relief!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!