1. On February 9th, Shia LaBeouf walked the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival wearing this bag over his head. The weirdness didn’t stop there, though.
2. On February 11th, LaBeouf began appearing in an art exhibit in Los Angeles called #IAMSORRY.
Visitors to the exhibit were brought into a room where a teary-eyed LaBeouf sat wearing a tuxedo and the “I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE” bag over his head.
4. Now an eight-month-old baby has weighed in with a parody of his own.
More parodies are sure to follow, but none will be anywhere near as cute as this one.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲