1. On February 9th, Shia LaBeouf walked the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival wearing this bag over his head. The weirdness didn’t stop there, though.
2. On February 11th, LaBeouf began appearing in an art exhibit in Los Angeles called #IAMSORRY.
Visitors to the exhibit were brought into a room where a teary-eyed LaBeouf sat wearing a tuxedo and the “I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE” bag over his head.
4. Now an eight-month-old baby has weighed in with a parody of his own.
More parodies are sure to follow, but none will be anywhere near as cute as this one.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀